A mature student is a student who is aged 21 or over when they start their first undergraduate course. We welcome applications from mature candidates with formal qualifications and offer bespoke return to study courses for learners with few or no qualifications.
Make the student experience whatever you'd like it to be
The University campus is based in central Bristol and has a vibrant, diverse student body. We have undergraduate and postgraduate students and staff of all ages, nationalities, and backgrounds. You can make the student experience whatever you'd like it to be.
- You can immerse yourself in the social aspects of university, concentrate on your studies, or a combination of the two.
- You can socialise with undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and staff.
- You can use as much or as little of the additional student support as you'd like.
- You can live in University accommodation, at home, or in the city.
Find out about the various ways to return to education, including a range of access courses, part-time and short taster courses.
Explore return to study options with the Mature Student Recruitment Officer at one of our events:
- Open day: Saturday 7 September
- Open afternoon: Wednesday 23 October
- Open afternoon: Wednesday 6 November
- Information session: Friday 6 December
Prospective student queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)117 394 1048